mercoledì 29 aprile 2020

Hungarian President Áder sends condolences to the Order of Malta

Following the death of His Most Eminent Highness  Fra' Giacomo Dalla Torre del Tempio di Sanguinetto, the President of Hungary, H.E. János Áder sent his condolences in the name of Hungary to the Sovereign Order of Malta.
* * *
„His Excellency
Fra’ Ruy Gonçalo do Valle Peixoto de Villas Boas
Lieutenant ad interim of the
Sovereign Order of Malta
Rome

I was deeply saddened to learn about the passing away of His Most Eminent Highness Fra’ Giacomo Dalla Torre del Tempio di Sanguinetto last night. I recall his kind readiness to accept my invitation to Budapest for this coming October; his official visit would have offered a good opportunity for me to meet him and to discuss the many issues of common concern with him.
It is with sincere sorrow that I remember the late Grand Master as an eminent symbol of the Order’s humanity and its profound dedication to charitable activities worldwide, including Hungary.
In this moment of grief, I wish to express, also in the name of all the citizens of Hungary, my heartfelt condolences to Your Excellency, to the Members of the Grand Magistry and to all Members of the Order.

János Áder
President of the Republic of Hungary”

Palazzo Magistrale
(foto di J. Hun)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento